Friday, December 24, 2010

Guess what came in the mail today......

Happy holidays Guys,

I so super excited to share with you all...that my Sigma Brushes came yesterday!!! i order it on the black friday sale when they had the free international shipping. its been here since 8th of December, but got it in the mail yesterday. Thanks TTPost!. Any ways here are just a few pics of them. i will update my blog when i use them.
This is the brush roll, sorry i couldn't take a pic of the brushes in the kit as i just cleaned them and they are still drying. My thoughts so far on the brushes -  they are incredibly soft however when i washed them they turned the water blue and had a high chemical scent (reminded me of the hairdressers salon) and even washed they are still bleeding the blue chemical especially the powder and the duo fibre brushes. i think i may have to clean them again before using them. The scent is extremely high.

This cost $117 US and $57TT to clear it. It also came with a cute little pink mirror than can with a little sigma bag.

So adorable, and an extra travel sized blending brush. (the bristles are still wet)


In my opinion this set is looks like more of a beginners kit to me than the professional ones i have used. i will update this post when i get to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment